5 Tips for a Successful Social Media Campaign for the Holidays.
By now you should be well and truly into your holiday season campaigns.
1. Create a master plan that maps out how your campaigns will interact with each other on your social media platforms, blogs and email marketing.
2. Are you giving online support details to your customers? Post your online hours on your socials to help manage customer’s support expectations.
3. Are you creating engaging holiday content? Social video scores higher conversions and engagement rates than any other type of content, especially when shared on Facebook and Twitter. Take your followers behind the scenes and show the team preparing for the holidays.
4. Create a holiday hashtag to show your brand is getting into the spirit. Other ways to drive more holiday sales are create a contest in the spirit of the season. Use time-limited offers to create a scene of urgency while inspiring customers to visit your page at certain times.
5. It’s the season of giving, so support a charitable cause, engage your follower to share their own holidays stories and add holiday tips and tricks into your social mix.
There’s still time to start a social media campaign for the holidays. Whether you do a few simple things to “dress up” your brand for the holidays or commit to a full-on campaign, you have plenty of options.
Just look at your goals, your best platforms and your company. Then create unique and fun ways to get your brand and your audience into the holiday spirit. Remember to track your efforts so you can learn what to do and what not to do next year.